Job Title: Intern
Timeline: Summer Internship 2023
About The Campus Agency?
We are the leading college marketing brand agency with a singular focus on the college audience. We position brands in front of our on demand national network of college consumers to deliver customized and measurable campaigns. From national campaigns to regional launches. Campus knows what it takes to make memorable impression with college students. Our experts are here to guide you through it all – concept to execution.
What We’re Looking For: You are a highly creative student or recent grad with strong marketing and business skills. You have experience overseeing projects and managing your peers in a college or professional setting and are eager to gain impactful marketing experience.
The Campaign: The biggest goal is to support projects and the growth of The Campus Agency and OnCampusNation.
- Understand the business model and goals of The Campus Agency and OnCampusNation
- Support all teams with day to day initiatives and tasks
- Able to create and manage project deliverables and schedules
- Produce digital and marketing assets to support campaigns
- Meet important deadlines and manage time proficiently
- Highly versed in content creation and marketing
- Highly organized, communicative and committed to expectations
- Have a strong pulse on the latest trends as they relate to college students
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Able to take ownership over tasks, have a go getter attitude and collaborate across teams
- Experience managing other people in an organization or college setting
- Show an enthusiasm for thinking outside the box and a creative mindset
- Ambassador or Influencer experience preferred
- Experience with events is a plus
- Adobe or similar skills are a plus
This is a paid position, compensation discussed with potential candidate.