What is Amp?
Amp is a new livestream audio app by Amazon where you can talk, play music, and cohost with friends, all from your phone. You can create a show with the touch of a button for free – spilling the tea, getting all the goss on the latest trends or simply playing the songs you love from a library of tens of millions of tracks. Have fun connecting with listeners in the live chat throughout your show, and even take calls from them. When you’re not hosting a show, check out everything Amp has to offer, from shows hosted by like-minded creators to calling to drop your takes with favorite creators or connecting in the chat. No studio equipment or prep is required! Start getting your voice out there!
What We’re Looking For: You are a highly creative and influential student that isn’t afraid to put themselves out there, to be heard, and inspire a community through the latest tech. You are a trendsetter on campus and a cultivator of community, touching many peer groups. You are a natural at creating unique inspirational, high-quality social media content. Specifically, we are looking for you to be innovative and inspiring, encouraging your followers to connect and join you on Amp.
The Campaign: The biggest goal is to create live audio content on the Amp app using its features to produce and host shows, while encouraging your peers to listen in and engage with you live.
- Familiarize yourself with Amazon Amp and its features (must be willing to actively use the app and talk about it naturally with your peers during the entirety of this partnership)
- Create up to 2, 30 min radio shows each week for 3 weeks
- Drive user sign ups to the app through a unique campaign URL
- Utilize your Instagram profile to create content for one post per week promoting Amp and your live show (1 post for each show, up to 3 weeks)
- Distribute promo material about Amp on and around campus
- Meet program deadlines and report out your social media and show results weekly (imperative to the campaign)
- Participate in program training and adhere to any guidelines set out by the campaign and your program manager
- Must be a current undergraduate student attending University of Southern California
- Must be an IOS user (must be an ios US account, iphone or ipad)
- Highly organized, communicative and committed to the campaign and expectations
- Willing to post on behalf of Amazon Amp to your public Instagram profile
- Show an enthusiasm for thinking outside the box and a creative mindset
- Compensation of $100 for 1 30 min show and 1 social media post per week (up to $200 if 2 shows are completed in a week)
- $5 per qualified person that you get to sign up and complete their Amp profile through your unique campaign link (up to $250 total)
- Potential to earn a $2,000 bonus if you receive the highest amount of people attending and engaging with your shows! (that’s a nice chunk of change!)
- Exclusive Amp merch once you complete all of the requirements of the program
We are hiring right away! APPLY NOW