Job Title: SHRM Brand Ambassador, Timeline: Fall 2023
Who is SHRM?
SHRM cultivates thriving workplaces by uniting employers and employees. As the definitive authority on all things work-related, SHRM stands as the expert, convener, and thought leader regarding issues shaping today’s dynamic workplaces. With a membership of almost 325,000 across 165 countries, SHRM positively influences the lives of over 235 million workers and families worldwide.
Targeting primarily HR career tracks, as an ambassador for SHRM, you have a big part in creating an impact for the brand on college campuses to raise awareness and build community around SHRMs unique student membership. Our goal is to inspire students to “Pursue Your Purpose” and sign up for SHRM resources and to tap into a network of members to support their professional goals.
What We’re Looking For:
Highly creative and influential individuals who are ready to inspire students to sign up for SHRM using clear use cases and talking points around its benefits. You are a trendsetter on campus and a cultivator of community, touching many peer groups and bringing them together. We’re seeking someone who is a natural at creating unique, inspirational, and great-quality social media content to inspire peers to gain important resources while spreading the love for SHRM’s professional benefits.
The biggest goal is to spur brand recognition and bridge connectivity between students and SHRM as a number one student resource.
- Become versed about who SHRM is and what it offers students
- Create and post monthly social media posts within the campaign parameters
- Promote SHRMs resources and benefits to student peers
- Actively drive sign ups of the student offer for SHRM
- Meet program deadlines and report weekly social media and event results (imperative to the campaign)
- Participate in program training and any check ins while adhering to program guidelines
- Must be a current student attending one of the schools within the campaign targeting parameters
- Passionate about professional services and ideally on an HR career track
- Natural and authentic spokesperson for the product inspiring purchase
- Highly organized, communicative and committed to the campaign and expectations
- Willing to post on behalf of SHRM on your public Instagram page using a Business account
- Show an enthusiasm for thinking outside the box and a creative mindset
- Available weekly for 6-8 hours to dedicate to this program
- HR majors preferred!
- Receive your own SHRM membership
- Compensation of up to $350 upon completion of the program and if all expectations are met
We’re hiring right away! APPLY NOW to become a SHRM Brand Ambassador!