Job Title: Grubhub Campus Ambassador, Timeline: Fall 2023
What is Grubhub Campus Dining?
Grubhub partners with universities across the US to offer on- and off-campus dining programs with exclusive benefits to university students. On-campus programs allow students to mobile order from on-campus eateries using the Grubhub app while off-campus programs allow students to use their campus card funds to order delivery or pick-up from restaurants on Grubhub. All students at Grubhub contracted campuses receive Grubhub+ Student for free through graduation which offers unlimited $0 delivery fees on qualifying orders.
What We’re Looking For:
This is where you come in! We’re looking for ambassadors to spread awareness of their Grubhub Campus Dining program and get as many students as possible to download Grubhub and connect to their campus.
Ideal ambassadors are creative, organized and well-connected in their campus community, involved in a range of campus organizations and motivated to use their networks to spread awareness of the benefits that Grubhub offers to their peers. We are looking for driven and ambitious individuals willing to go the extra mile to onboard as many new students to their campus dining program as possible.
As one of two Grubhub Campus Ambassadors at your school, you will be responsible for driving students to download Grubhub, connect to your campus in the app and sign-up for Grubhub+ throughout the campaign.
- Become a Grubhub brand evangelist on your campus
- Participate in program training and any check ins while adhering to program guidelines
- Hang posters in high traffic areas throughout the semester, monitoring and replacing on a weekly basis as needed
- Execute tabling events throughout the semester in collaboration with your fellow campus ambassador including participating in existing on-campus events
- Conduct outreach to student groups on campus during chapter or organization meetings to drive students to connect to your campus in app
- Share information about your Grubhub Campus Program through email listservs, student social media groups or student-exclusive digital channels, using an ambassador affiliate link to track performance
- Must be a current undergraduate student attending a university within the campaign targeting parameters
- Frequent mobile ordering/food delivery user with a passion for Grubhub and growing the brand on your campus
- Available weekly for 5 hours to dedicate to this program
- Compensation of up to $875 upon successful completion of the program
- Weekly Grubhub meal credits of $15 ($1500 for the semester)
- Valuable experience representing a top tech company
- Ability to collaborate with the TCA team on creative execution of campaign tactics custom to your campus
- An opportunity to earn additional performance based cash bonuses of up to $100 throughout the semester
We’re hiring right away! APPLY NOW to become a Grubhub Brand Ambassador!